Monday, December 21, 2009

For Terry Dodson/Star Wars Fans

Dark Horse Comics has just released a new collection of "Star Wars The Thrawn Trilogy" which features all 3 miniseries (a total of 420 pages) with the first volume featuring the art of Olivier Vatine and Fred Blanchard, the 3rd volume the late great Edvin Biukovic and the middle volume with art by me and Kevin Nowlan and under theepic covers of Mathieu Lauffrey. I'm a life long Star Wars fan and I took a year off from Marvel Comics for the chance to draw this miniseries. It was a really labor of love for me and I was very happy with how with how it turned out.

You can get this book right now at Amazon for $23.37 - a heck of a deal-

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Trilogy-Mike-Baron/dp/1595824170/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261421727&sr=1-5

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment