Friday, September 24, 2010

New York Comic Con, October 8-10, 2010


My final show for the year is coming up, NYCC!

HERE'S SOME INFO

-Rachel and I will be appearing at the New York Comic Convention, October 8-10 in Artist's Alley.

- I will take sketch requests when I sit down Friday.

- Sketches are $200 each for a single figure. The convention isn't THAT long so I won't be able to get a lot of sketches done (and I'm going to be in New York City after all!) so don't get your hopes up - I will do as many as time allows.

- I will be selling original art from Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches as well.

- I will also have new prints for sale.

- I will sign books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show.

- I will post pics of the sketches and sketchbook ordering info after the show here!

See you there!

TD

4 comments:

  1. What will be the procedure for the selection of which sketch you're going to do? Is it first come, first serve basis?

    Thanks! Hoping to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir! We'll be right nearby at AA table R-15! I'll definitely stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terry and Rachel,

    I really did not realize the who were and the impact you've had on this industry, but I am kind of glad I didn't. It was really cool meeting you both and sitting next to you for both days. My son was really excited about the whole comic con experience, but he really got a kick out of seeing terry's shirt. I asked him later that day if he knew what the image was and he was like "yea it was a stormtrooper". Anyway, if you don't remember I was the brother in law for the artist reginald butler. I hope you two are having a good time in boston and I hope all is well.

    Take it easy,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris,

    It was nice meeting you as well (and your son, he's got good taste!).

    Boston is treating us great!

    Take it easy, yourself!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete