Wednesday, July 13, 2011

San Diego Comic Con and Sketchbooks UPDATE


WHERE/WHEN

I will be appearing at CCI San Diego, July 20-24 2011 at booth 4706. I will be at the booth most of the show - Rachel won't be there this year - so I will be manning the booth solo!

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my booth the whole show.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests at 6:00-7:00 PM Wednesday and 10:00-11:00 AM Thursday.

I will write down the first 50 names HOWEVER I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for!

And San Diego is VERY busy con so I will be producing between 5 and 10 sketches TOTAL.

Sketches are $200 each for a single figure.

SKETCHBOOKS

My new sketchbooks "Reveries" and "Bombshells 5" will be debuting at the show.

"Reveries" will be a 5.5" x 8.5" Full Color sketchbook in a signed and numbered limited edition of 500 copies for $25 each.

"Bombshells 5" will be a 5.5" x 8.5" Full Color sketchbook for $15 each.

I will put a limited number of these on eBay during the show under seller ID - thebombshellter

I will also have a limited number of last year's "Bombshells Book 1".

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches PLUS some brand new art from Rachel and I!

PRINTS

I will also have new prints for sale.

RECAP

I will post pics of the sketches after the show here!

See you there!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment