Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New York Comic Con Oct, 11-14 and Paris


Here's my NYCC info-

WHERE/WHEN

I will be appearing at New York Comic Con at Artist Alley Table F1. I will be at the table most of the show.

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show. 

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests from the start of the show Thursday through Friday.

I will write down all names HOWEVER I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for.

NYCC is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing about 10 sketches TOTAL.

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Avenging Spider-Man, AVX VS, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches.

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have a new New York Print plus my San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Paris and Seattle prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all 4 available as well.

I will post pics of the sketches after the show here!


UPCOMING APPEARANCES

New York City Comic Con, October 11-14, 2012


TWITTER 

@TerryDodsonArt

See you later!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment