Monday, February 25, 2013

Emerald City Comic Con March 1-3, Seattle


HERE'S THE ECCC INFO

The official site -

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com

WHERE/WHEN

Rachel and I will be seated in Artist's Alley, J-14 at these times 

March 1 - 2:00PM to 7:00PM
March 2 - 10:00AM to 11:00AM and  1:00PM to 6:00PM
March 3 - 11:00AM to 3:00 PM

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests from the start of the show Friday and the first part of Saturday.

I will write down all names however I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for.

ECCC is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing about 10 sketches.

Sketches are $250 each for a single figure and $150 for a bust. 

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches.

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have the New York, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Paris and Seattle prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all 4 available plus a brand new Peace on Earth Postcard.

See you there!

TD

1 comment:

  1. The colors are gorgeous. Cannot wait to see this in person.

    ReplyDelete