Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Big Wow! Comicfest May 18-19, San Jose, California



BIG WOW! COMICFEST

Yep, another appearance! And they have a heck of a guest list!

Rachel and I will be appearing May 18-19, at Big Wow! Comicfest in San Jose, California. 

For more info-

http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com

WHERE/WHEN

Rachel and I will be seated in Artist's Alley, tables AA93 and AA108 and should be there most of the show.

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free.

COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests at the start of the show Saturday and the first part of Sunday.

I will write down all names however I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for.

Sketches are $250 each for a single figure and $150 for a bust. 

ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from  Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches.

PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have the my new Down Under print plus the New York, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Paris and Seattle prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all the prints available as well.



TD

No comments:

Post a Comment