Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo April 25 - 27

 I will be attending Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo .

Here's all the details 

The official site -

WHERE/WHEN


 I will be seated at Table X-19
Show hours are -
April 25 - 12:00PM to 8:00PM
    April 26 - 10:00AM to 7:00PM
    April 27 - 10:00AM to 5:00PM

I will be at the table at approximately those times but I will update via Twitter more exact schedule-
@TerryDodsonArt


SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free.


COMMISSION SKETCHES

I will take sketch requests all day Friday.
I will write down all names however I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for.
I will only be producing about 5-10 sketches.
Sketches are $300 each for a single figure and $150 for a bust and sketch covers. 


ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from X-Men, Catwoman, Songes/Muse, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches.


PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have the Rose City, Down Under, New York, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Paris and Seattle prints for sale. I will also have postcards of all available.

BOMBSHELLS 7
I will have these available.

See you there!

TD

No comments:

Post a Comment