Sunday, April 3, 2016

Emerald City Comicon April 7-10, 2016

Rachel and I will be attending Emerald City again this year.

The official ECCC site -




WHERE/WHEN

Rachel and I will be seated in Artist's Alley Table E-12



We will be at the table at most of the show but I will update via Twitter more exact schedule.


@TerryDodsonArt

SIGNING

I will be signing books/comics/statues/etc at my table the whole show and for free for the first 10 items. Then $1 a signature after that.

COMMISSION SKETCHES


I will take sketch requests all day Thursday.

I will write down all names however I will be choosing myself who's sketch I'm drawing and if you had a sketch recently I won't be doing you a sketch so I can try to get sketches down for fans who I haven't done sketches for.

ECCC is a VERY busy con so I will only be producing about 5-10 sketches.

Sketches are $400 each for 11 x16, $250 for 9 x12 and $150 for Blank Sketch Covers. 


ORIGINAL ART

I will be selling original art from RED ONE, Star Wars: Princess Leia #, X-Men, Catwoman, Songes/Muse, Avengers, Avenging Spider-Man, The Defenders, Uncanny X-Men, Wonder Woman and selected covers, pinups and sketches including some BRAND NEW covers!



PRINTS/POSTCARDS

I will have a new ECCC print plus SD 2015, Red One, Masquerade, Rose City, Down Under, New York, San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Paris and Seattle prints and postcards for sale.

SKETCH/BOOKS

I will have my MASQUERADE sketchbook and the RED ONE Book 1 available - 


See you there!


TD

No comments:

Post a Comment