Sunday, January 22, 2017

Emma Frost Inhumans Vs X-Men #2 Cover Step by Step Part 2 Line Art


Inhumans Vs X-Men #2 Variant Covers featuring Emma Frost.

By Rachel Dodson and Me.

Out now from Marvel Comics.

Now for Part 2 of the Step by Step-


Rachel Dodson's inks of Black Bolt over my original pencil drawing.


Rachel inks over my pencils with a Windsor Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable #2 Brush and Dr. Martens Hi Carb Ink to ink the covers with.



Rachel's final inks.


 I love how Rachel makes my grays.


That's all #2 brush!


Boot turned out really nice!

There's no white out on this, just Rachel's patiently inking!


Artwork is scanned into Photoshop at 800dpi Gray full size. I then go in and convert to Bitmap and clean to prepare for....

Next time, 

PART 3


And for PART 1


TD

No comments:

Post a Comment